A flower fundraiser is a great way to generate funds for your specific organization. Gardening is one of the most popular hobbies in the United States and no one can resist filling their yard and homes with our mums, and poinsettias.
Wiethop Greenhouses Inc. is proud to offer your organization a fundraiser that is easy to organize and has better potential for profit than most other fundraisers. We have been helping St Louis Area organizations cultivate successful fundraisers for over 10 years with all proceeds staying within our community.
Why Should I Do a “Green” Fundraiser?
- Plants are a unique and healthier alternative to overdone options like cookies, candies and wrapping paper and can produce much higher profit margins
- Plants are a unique and healthier alternative to overdone options like cookies, candies and wrapping paper and can produce much higher profit margins.
- Unlike junk food, plants simply last longer (especially if you like candy like we do). Your customers can enjoy their purchases for quite some time.
- No upfront costs and minimal communication required.
- Delivery is available at an additional fee if requested.
- You set your selling price, allowing you the flexibility to generate more profit.
- All plants are grown at our West St Louis County location, so all proceeds stay within our community.
How our Plant Sales Work
The way plant fundraising works is: We sell our plants to you at a discount and you get the profit after you sell them.
We use the “Pre-Sell” Plant Sale: Your organization goes out and sells those items before the items are delivered.
Once you have finalized your sales, submit your order by the due date with a requested delivery/pick-up date.
You decide when and how much your customers pay, but we must receive payment for the plants before or upon pick-up/delivery.
Varieties of Poinsettias
RED, PINK, WHITE
Will You Deliver the Poinsettias to us?
Delivery is available! Delivery dates are scheduled on a first come first serve basis.
For more information about delivery charges and locations, see our Poinsettia Fundraiser fact sheet below:
Interested in plant fundraising? Please contact us here:
Fundraiser Contact Info
Each September after Labor Day, we sell 9 inch pot Hardy Mums for fundraisers. Our Mums are the perennial garden variety so they will return year after year under normal conditions.
Varieties of Mums
YELLOW, RED, WHITE, PURPLE/PINK, & ORANGE
Will You Deliver the Mums to us?
Delivery is available for orders of 200 Mums or more.
Due to space on our trucks, only one order will be delivered per day at a maximum of 800 plants per delivery. Orders of more than 800 total plants will have to be delivered on a separate days.
Each delivery within St Louis City and St Louis County is a $25 fee. We will deliver up to 80 miles from our West St Louis County location for an additional rate based on mileage.
Delivery dates are on a first come first serve basis.
We take the health of our customers and employees seriously. Employees will wear face coverings when the plants are pulled. Likewise. drivers will wear masks when delivering.
All plants will be sleeved in plastic for your protection.